American Site Builders expertisein transmission line construction ranges to voltages up to765kV.
Proven ability to complete transmission projects under budget and ahead of schedule, providing our customers a two-fold benefit
from using our experienced crews.
These services include:
- Complete new installations
- Bare hand services thru 345kv
- Transmission structure rebuild (energized or de-energized)
- Lattice steel tower reinforcements / modifications
- OPGW Installation
- Cell Tower Antennas(energized)
- Maximize efficiency through panning,managing, & producing
Our expertise in distribution work has been our core since the beginning.Our crews have full capability to perform all types of distribution work.Core services offered include:
- Restringing new wire
- Setting new poles
- Changing out energized arms
- Line Restoration (emergency/storm)
- Material Procurement
- Scheduling & Estimating
- Managerial Consulting
- Billing (emergency/storm)
- Construction Progress Reporting
- With some of the best equipment in the industry,we are able to maintain a great safety and performance record through use of specialized vehicles allowing our employees to complete jobs more safely and efficiently.
- We have a wide range ofequipment and experience to handle the most demanding transmission lines in all types of conditions,included but not limited to: swamp, uplands, mountainous terrain, wetlands, etc.
- Substation Construction
- Underground Construction
American Site Builders provides storm restoration to our
customers.Our storm crews are available 24/7 to answer and aid the restoration efforts in areas damaged by hurricanes,snowstorms, tornadoes,ice storms,and all other natural disasters.
Project Management (EPC’s)