American Site Builders Environmental Services provides specialized contracting and technical consultation support to our clients, with a proven track record of environmental compliance on multiple projects through implementation of Best Management Practices(BMPs)and fulltime Engineers and EnvironmentalProfessionals to maintain permit requirements. We take every effort to minimize our impact on the environment;restoring ROW to pre-construction conditions is one of our primary goals. With full time Engineers and Environmental Professionals on our staff we provide our clients with complete Environmental Services that alleviate need to hire multiple contractors to handle the environmental portion of a project.
Matting Installation and Removal
- Specializes in the placement and removal of construction mats primarily for line construction & tree clearing contractors.
- Mats may be rented out or installed by our crews,resulting in quicker line completion and revenue recognition for industry.
- We have the equipment,inventory,personnel, and expertise required to handle any sized matting project,at some of the lowest rates in the industry.
Erosion Control and Site Restoration:
- Whether it is land stabilizing, waterbars, silt fence, or final restoration, our crews will exceed your needs for environmental compliance.
- We provide expertise in project permitting and environmental compliance.
- Our professional staff has extensive experience in conducting wetlands delineation and mapping; preparing wetlands mitigation and restoration plans;and preparing site erosion and sediment control plans.
- Our permit specialists have extensive knowledge and experience in the permitting process. Successful history dealing with federal,state and local environmental agencies throughout the permitting process.
- Flailing and mulching of all small trees,undergrowth,and slash in the ROW to reduce the impact of skidding and to promote a cleaner ROW
- Mechanized clearing with a harvester,skidders,forwarders and a grapple excavator
- Hand cutting utilized for steep areas, vernal pools, buffers, wetlands,oversized and danger trees to reduce impact
- On the access yard a crane and slasher work to stack the chip wood and slash any marketable roundwood.
- Tree chipping takes place either in the yard or on the ROW.
- Preference for the “beneficial salvage” of all tree removals.
ROW Clearing and Vegetation Management Services:
We have the ability to provide professional clearing services implementing Best Management Practices (BMPs) to eliminate or minimize environmental impact to the ROW in compliance with permits.